Because of the diverse nature of the orders we receive, it is not possible to calculate an accurate shipping fee online, therefore, all shipping quotes are simply an estimate to try and give you a fairly good idea as to what your final costs will be.
Overpayments are refunded (most common), but if the shipping estimate is significantly less than actual cost, we must invoice for the additional, which is rare unless you reside in area's such as Alaska, Hawaii, Yukon, NWT, Iqualuit, Labrador, etc.
Also, large orders may be subject to re-billing as opposed to smaller orders.
We have a 30 day return policy on undamaged and unused products as follows....
- Please call to confirm you are returning your purchase within 30 days of receipt for a complete refund ( less original shipping and a 5% restocking fee ), providing the items are unused, undamaged and in original packaging.
- All returns of undamaged and unused items, between 30 and 60 days, are at the discretion of Motherlode Prospecting Supplies, and if accepted, are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. You must contact us for authorization prior to returning for a refund. Original Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Returns of undamaged merchandise will be at the expense of the customer ( with exceptions - please call).
DO NOT RETURN ITEMS DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION…..
- All our shipments are sent out insured.
- If you have damaged items in your shipment, please contact us immediately, and take pictures of the damage, the box and the packaging this item arrived in so we can file a claim.
- Keep items in a safe place for possible inspection by shipper.
- Do NOT ship any damaged items back to us without authorization, as we will make arrangements for replacement and return shipping ( if required ).
DEFECTIVE ITEMSIf you receive a defective item, please contact us within 10 days of receipt. If you do not contact us within that time, it will be assumed you have received the product in good order and the sale will be final.
This is not to be confused with "warranties" that may be applied to a product, or damage during shipping. If you receive a product that is defective, ( unless otherwise indicated or sold as defective)
- Contact us within 10 days by phone or email via our contact form.
- Take several pictures of the defect and send them to us, so we can examine them and arrange for a replacement
Many of the products we sell have warranties, and several offer different time periods such warranty is in effect.
Warranties may be deemed void if the item is damaged during shipping ( but replacement would be issued ), or by abuse, or in the event of a 12v DC pump trying to run it on a different voltage or AC current thereby burning it out, damage from other sources whether accidental or intentional.
If unsure about warranties on any product, please contact us.