Recommended by our designer as the ideal torches for use with our GPK Kwik Kilns: (requires 2 torches)...
- Easier to use, puts out more heat
- Reaches melting temperature in 10 minutes without over-firing.
- Orifice and head are larger
- Able to turn it up higher without pencil flame protruding into combustion chamber
- Less grooving of the graphite crucible
- Easier to regulate
- Flame is more stable; can set canister down after lighting without having to re-adjust flame.
- Made of all solid brass
- Made in USA
Each kiln requires (2) of these torches (propane not included)
All prices are in Canadian Funds and do not include tax and/or shipping (if applicable)
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 22 April, 2015.