SPECIAL ORDER - APPROX. 2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY ( Depending on Mfg Stock & Shipping Location)
The Goldquest 1400 - Gas powered Impact Mill (NOW - Also comes in "Electric" - specify in comments section on checkout ), has been designed with some awesome features,
- All-welded steel
- Feet with mounting holes
- Pre-drilled holes for mounting to optional hitch mount (same as with the Crazycrusher).
- Forged Clevis Hooks for that added hard punch
- Easily adaptable for chains if needed.
- Can easily break up clays and caliche when running values.
- Customizable output: Our removable dual grizzly output makes it possible to run any mesh of screen, double screen, or no screen, depending on how fine or coarse you need to process your ores. Screen “floats” between grizzly bars giving faster output of crushed materials.
- No tools needed to open and clean or to service.
- Direct drive with solid coupler, no belts or pulleys to mess with.
- 7 HP gas engine runs at up to 3500 rpm's.
- 3/4” keyed drive shaft.
- Backplate to prevent wear on the bolt heads inside the unit.
- 7 breaker bars to speed up the process of shattering rock.
- Hard 1/8” Neoprene door seal for a long lasting seal.
- Feed Door has Neoprene rubber seal to help with dust.
- Optional hitch mount.
- Optional grizzly rock ports.
- Side walls: ¼ inch steel.
- Door and back plate: 10 gage steel.
- Net weight: 120lb (approx.) with Engine.
- Mill Size: 14 “ (side to side) octagon at 4” depth.
- Overall Net Dimensions: XXX (with Engine).
- Feed Size: 3 inch square tubing.Discharge type: Dual Grizzly with screen.
- Discharge port size: 2-3/4” x 4”. (without grizzly bars in place)
- Average Capacity: Average 500 lb per hour, (depending on hardness and rock size).
- Average Output size: 30 to 50 mesh with stock screen. (User can put in any sized screen they desire.)
- Breaker bars: 7 each.
- Hammer type: Forged Clevis Hooks (2 each) Quick change.
(Can also use chain if desired for different matrix)
We think it is a winner, and so will you!!
Motherlode Prospecting Supplies is the only Authorized Canadian Dealer for the Crazy Crusher and Gold Quest Impact Mill, since 2014!
Priced in "Canadian Funds" and does not include tax and/or shipping (if applicable).
NOTE - Additional shipping charges may be required due to size & weight.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 11 January, 2015.