"The Black Scorpion Fine Gold Recovery System - PRO Kit II".
Unless you are a really big operation with hundreds (or thousands) of pounds of fine concentrates, why spend thousands of $$ for a vibrating table, when, for a fraction of the cost, you can recover that really ultra-fine gold most just throw out because they can't get it?
Many people throw out the black sand in their gold pans because they can't see any - but that doesn't mean it isn't there. Ultra fine gold is impossible to see without the right light, or eyesight or magnification, and the missed values can be substantial.
This complete system comes with the most recent version of ...
- The "Black Scorpion" Fine Gold Recovery Table - Series II
- Hose Adaptor with Flow Control Valve
- 3/4" Hose Connector.
- Sturdy 12" x 3/8" Steel rear legs with "Adjusters" to fine-tune your table's level and pitch & end covers.
- Swivel Hose Connector
- 750 GPH Pump ( may not be exactly as illustrated)
- 12v Battery Clips
- 2" Brooming Brush
- Fine Recovery Brush
- 4' - 3/4" Flex Hose
- Large 36" x 24" x 8" 'Tub'
- Tub Stand with Pump Mount, Suction Bottle Holder & Tailings Box
- 1 - 3oz Gold Bottle
- 1 - 1oz Gold Vial
- NOW includes 6 classifying screens - 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 mesh.
Ultra fine gold can add up to thousands of dollars, so why just throw it away?
- Gold Drop
- 8 lb Magnet
- 20 - 50 mesh Classifiers
Virtually everyone who we have demo'd this unit to is simply amazed at how well it works. Get yours today!!
All prices are in Canadian Funds, which is the true price, and do not include shipping and/or tax (if applicable)
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 29 September, 2016.